After a difficult 18 months for hospitality, Caffè Culture Show is bringing everyone back together. It’s time for you to reconnect with your industry and get your business set for the coming year.
With coffee at its core, visiting Caffè Culture will enable you to source the latest products and services to enhance your business. From the latest coffee machines and grinders, packaging to furniture and food suppliers, the event will showcase a diverse mix of suppliers that can help give your business that competitive edge, as well as providing a host of engaging and interactive features.
- NEW Batch Brew Bar – Challenge your sensory skills and palate, with live sessions, masterclasses and takeovers from some of the UK’s finest roasters and baristas
- NEW ESTA Tea Hub – Discover a variety of tea suppliers, taste award-winning teas and learn how to incorporate a more professional and profitable tea offering into your business
- Attend over 30 FREE inspirational talks from 70+ leading international experts in our multi-streamed Talks Programme. Coffee Studies, The Roasters Forum, People & Culture, and CafféInsights will provide a diverse and specialist series of talks designed to inform, educate and inspire
- Feel the tension and excitement build watching the finals of the SCA UK latte Art Championships as competitors will demonstrate their latte art skills in pouring matching pairs of drinks, with the most complex and visually appealing designs possible
- Re:connect with Victoria Arduino – Come and share a coffee and meet your new favourite coffee roasters
- Book a space in our half day workshop with John Richardson, as he shows you how to create a Profit-Producing System without you having to constantly “be there"
- See over 100 innovative brands ranging from tea, artisan food, bakery and chocolate right through to equipment, technology and packaging
- A great opportunity to network with industry peers and clients
Why not check out our full programme…? We look forward to welcoming you to this year's show.